This is a Certification Course for the Professionals in Management Positions or one transitioning into.
[The Chartered Association of Business Administrators (CABA) – USA accredited Professional Certification in Managerial Positions]
Date: 13 to 16 July 2020
Time: 0900 hr to 1700 hr
Venue: London, UK
Group Participation Discount: 5% OFF for 2 pax | 10% OFF for 3 pax (please email to email@example.com to obtain the group participation promo code before checking out)
Nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing smart, hardworking, and well-meaning managers fail. But in today’s ever-changing and competitive work environment, it happens all too often. Success is most difficult for middle managers, because their role is more complicated and challenging than the roles of either frontline supervisors or senior executives. Even so, middle managers can experience peak performance with the right guidance, development, and support. To do so, they need to learn the craft of middle management and overcome several challenges that can wreck their capacity to perform.
The High-Impact Middle Management System is a very important contribution to the study of organizational effectiveness because it focuses on the people who are the key to any organization’s performance— the people in the middle. These are the people whose efforts determine the success of any endeavor. Leaders can design wonderful strategies, but the success of the organization resides in the understanding & execution of those strategies. The people in the middle are the ones who make it work. This is the group who run the business, ensure the performance of the People & the Organization.
Pre course – Self Assessment, Self study of article & materials
Post Course – Exam, Assignment, Awareness Presentation & Application Action Plan
– Clarity about Concept: Clear understanding about Middle Management Role & Its Competencies
– Understanding Method/Process: Different method & process of activity for every Middle Manager
– Capability to implement & apply the learning regarding Middle Management’s Role in the organization
– Capability to transfer learning to others about Middle management capacity & Role
– Capability to analyze & overcome the challenges for implementing Middle Management Role in the organization